Some jokes heard ‘round the hedge fund
1. Q: What is the one thing Wall St and the Olympics have in common?
A: Synchronized diving.
2. I went to buy a toaster and it came with a bank.
3. Overheard in a City bar: ‘This credit crunch is worse than a divorce. I’ve lost half my net worth and I still have a wife.’
4. What’s the capital of Iceland?
5. Q: What is the difference between an investment banker and a pigeon?
A: A pigeon can still make a deposit on a BMW.
6. Q: What is the difference between an investment banker and a large pizza?
A: The pizza can still feed a family of four.
7. Q: What’s the definition of optimism?
A: An investment banker who irons 5 shirts on a Sunday night.
8.” I tried to make a withdrawal from an ATM and the machine said ‘Insufficient Funds’. I wasn’t sure if it meant for me or the bank.”
9. “I lent my friend $20 last week and according to the market I qualify as the country’s 4th largest lender.”
10. Broker to Client: “I’ve got good news - you’ll be paying 40% less in fees for the foreseeable future!”
11. I wrote a check for $100 to my friend but he never got it; the check was good, the bank bounced.
12. The crisis is so bad, Bank ATM’s now have slot machines.
16 Notes/ Hide
- bsawford reblogged this from deadlybrad42 and added:
- abr reblogged this from siddman and added:
- hollyrock reblogged this from roads2roam
- bryanwashere likes this
- nechamaelle reblogged this from joannachristine and added:
- windroses likes this
- peterwknox reblogged this from eatwhatwelike and added:
- siddman reblogged this from joannachristine
- roads2roam reblogged this from hilker
- eatwhatwelike reblogged this from joannachristine
- brooklet14 reblogged this from hilker and added:
- hilker reblogged this from dragonrider
- hilker likes this
- dragonrider reblogged this from joannachristine
- dragonrider likes this
- joannachristine posted this